• Even before the Covid-19 outbreak, our office followed strict infection control guidelines that would have prevented the transmission of the novel coronavirus (or any other virus) to our patients or team. In an abundance of caution, we have increased the frequency and thoroughness of our sanitizing procedures and we are following all safety procedures recommended by the American Dental Association, Center for Disease Control and OSHA. We will be wearing masks, gloves, gowns and shields for your safety and ours.
• We have air purifiers in the office space to maintain clean air. In addition to this we have added an additional air purifier in the ceiling of each treatment room to remove any added potential pathogens. This product uses Ultraviolet Germicidal Light and a patented Photo-Catalytic process to disinfect mold, bacteria, and more to help the air in our practice maintain a high level of clean air.
• We are asking patients to arrive at their appointment times (and not before) to maximize social distancing. Please don’t bring others with you unless they are also receiving treatment. If you arrive early, please wait in your car or in the Fisher Building lobby until the time of your appointment. We have removed magazines in the reception room for your safety, and hand sanitizer is available there.
• If you, or anyone in your household is sick, or under quarantine for any reason, we would prefer to postpone your appointment for at least three weeks to keep you well.
• When you arrive for your appointment, your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked to answer several questions about your health. The form you will fill out can be found HERE in case you want to complete it prior to your appointment.
The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) has been a trusted source for continuing dental education. Now, the AGD is offering quality information for our patients too! Visit KnowYourTeeth.com today to brush-up on all things dental.
You may complete the Registration Form prior to your first appointment and bring it with you to the office.
The "ADA Patient Screening Form" is for June 2020 appointments and beyond. If you are using this form before your appointment with us, please contact us by phone or email with the answers to the questions before coming to the office.